WAXING SERVICES BY Kara
Waxing is one of the most popular temporary hair removal options available, because with this technique the hair takes longer to grow back than with shaving, allowing clients to attain smooth, hair-free results without any stubble. Many women (and men) attempt to remove undesirable hair by waxing themselves, only to find it to be a painful, awkward, and ineffective process.
In order to ensure safe and successful waxing results, this service should only be performed by a licensed aesthetician such as Kara Fugate , a Full Specialist at Winter Park Lash Studio in Winter Park, Florida. Kara is highly experienced performing waxing services on both male and female clients, and understands the importance of maintaining the proper wax temperature to avoid burns and skin irritation, applying and pulling the wax off in the correct direction, and holding the skin completely taut to avoid damaging the skin.
There are two primary types of waxes:
- Hard (“stripless”) Wax: hard wax is applied directly to the skin in a thick layer that hardens as it cools. The esthetician then uses her fingers to lift the wax off the skin, removing the hair with it
- Soft (“strip”) Wax: strip wax is applied in a thin layer and covered with a strip of muslin material, which removes the hair as the strip is quickly pulled off
At Winter Park Lash Studio, we use high quality Cirépil hard wax for our waxing services. Cirépil wax offers a number of advantages over other waxing products:
- Cirépil wax adheres only to the hair and never to the skin, minimizing any discomfort, inflammation, and redness
- No sticky post-waxing residue
- Decreases the potential for ingrown hairs by removing the hair from its root
- Designed for sensitive skin, this low temperature wax makes for a gentle, pain-free experience
Our objective during every waxing service is to minimize your discomfort while achieving optimal hair removal. The WP Lash Studio service menu includes the following waxing options, which may be performed alone, or in conjunction with each other:
- Brows (Brow Shaping or Just Between the Brows)
- Upper Lip
- Full Face
- Cheeks and Jawline
- Lower Legs
- Full Legs
- Fingers or Toes
- Bikini Line
- Deep Bikini
- Brazilian Bikini
- Full Brazilian (includes everything front and back)
- Full Body
Our bikini waxing services are provided in a comfortable and hygienic environment with the utmost discretion and professionalism.
To make sure that the hair is long enough to be successfully removed, you should refrain from shaving two weeks prior to your waxing service. After your service, you will be advised to avoid sun exposure, fragrant creams that may be irritating to the skin, exfoliation, and excessive heat (i.e. saunas, hot tubs) for 24-48 hours.
CONTACT WINTER PARK LASH STUDIO
If would like additional information about the temporary and/or permanent hair removal options offered at WP Lash Studio, please contact our salon today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your first waxing appointment with Kara.